Can we preview and approve the artwork before shipment?
Yes, starting on December 30, 2018, we will send you the 100% hand drawn artwork of your pet to be previewed and approved, by you, before we place it on our quality products for shipment.
Here is how it works:
1) Place an order
2) Once we create your 100% handmade artwork of your pet, we will email you for approval
3) If you approve, awesome (97% do- the other 3% we like to say were intoxicated haha jk). We will ship it.
4) If you request a tweak, we will make it and ask for your approval again :)
Never worry about what it will look like again.
** NOTE: You must respond to our request for approval within 72 hours. If you do not, we will assume you approve and will ship it. We can't have too many orders sitting around the office :)
What is your refund policy?
Because these are one of a kind products with a picture of your pet, we do not offer refunds. All sales are final. If you are not happy with your final art design, we will make it right. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding!
Exchange for Damaged Product
If you have a damaged product, you must send us a photo immediately upon opening the package. For decals, you must send the photo without it first being applied in order to get an exchange.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Everything is handmade in the USA.
WHAT KIND OF PETS DO YOU DO?
We believe all pets are created equal! Whether it's a cat, dog, fish, bird or more, we will make anything your heart desires!